Proven Commercial Manager or ambitious Senior Estimator/QS required for a Nottinghamshire based manufacturer and installer of bespoke interiors.
The appointed Commercial Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of three full time estimators
- Reviewing tender submissions with Directors
- Providing QS support to project managers on live projects
- Reviewing and authorising client contracts and sub contracts, collateral warranties etc
- Negotiating and placing sub contract orders
- Reviewing sub-contractor procurement processes and updating sub contracts
- Implementing and maintaining project cost reporting structures
- Recruitment of additional QS/commercial staff
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ proven experience within the joinery and fit out industry
- Experience as a Commercial Manager, senior estimator or senior QS
- A track record of successfully delivering projects in the retail, hospitality, corporate and/or museums sectors
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
One of the UK’s leading bespoke joinery manufacturers and interior fit out contractors, our client’s team of industry professionals and skilled craftsmen has a firm understanding of design, materials and processes that has seen it build strong and lasting partnerships with its customers. Underpinned by ongoing investment in people, plant, equipment and buildings, the company produces and installs high quality bespoke interiors on a nationwide basis, on time and always to budget.