Business Development Manager
Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about an excellent field-based opportunity in the sales team of an established precast concrete supplier.
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Increasing market share and brand recognition within the M25 region
- Targeting builders merchants, landscaping subcontractors, main contractors, local authorities and commercial clients
- Proactively identifying and closing opportunities for new business development
- Managing relationships with existing customers and ongoing projects across the capital
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years successful field sales experience
- A background within precast concrete or related heavyside building products
- A strong personal network of contacts within London distribution, contractors, architects, specifiers and clients
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills
- The ability to understand production schematics, engineering drawings and architects’ plans
A leading manufacturer of architectural precast products for the construction industry, our client has been established for over thirty years and delivers a complete precast solution from design through to erection. With production facilities across the UK, the company’s skilled team of chartered engineers, design draughtsmen, surveyors, contract managers and site erectors is complemented by a highly qualified network of authorised suppliers.